A La Mode Fabric 1ST Blog!!!


How exciting to be able to share all of my great fabric and boutique finds with my wonderful support system of friends and family and of course my loyal clients!




I would like to start off with a great couple of online fabric stores with deep discounts on designer fabrics.



http://www.fatquartershop.com/index.asp?Store_id=499&T=1

Talk about GOOD stuff!!! Here's an example of current 50% off fabric:
Mod Girls by Jennifer Paganelli for Free Spirit Fabrics
Kids Toile Collection by Michael Miller Fabrics
Shangri-la by 3 Sisters for Moda Fabrics



Okay, now we are getting serious! Every yard is $5.00
bucks! The best part is they don't make up for it witht the
shipping! Here's some examples of rockin deals!

Michael Miller Dandy Damask.
Michael Miller Guitar Waves
Elements from Marcus Brothers
Faded Memories by 3 Sisters for MODA

I will be adding more great finds daily, so please stop by before you purchase your next fabric buy!