what is it with guys with british accent?

i am starting to like the blair and the lord's tandem (secretly because i want to keep chuck for myself, lol). but seriously, what is it with this british accent that gets me so interested? does anybody know if there's a british accent class here in germany i can enroll my boyfriend to? although i roughly (read 25%) understand the english, i still find it very sexy. my mom is in england and the times i visited her there, i always had problem in the airport.
stewardess: didChapackyerLugejbyyOrself?
me: huh?
stewardess: didChapackyerLugejbyyOrself?
me: yeah, whatever.
mom: ikaw ba daw ng-empake ng maleta mo? (did you pack your luggage by yourself)
me: ahhh... YES (in my weirdest british accent possible, if ever there's any) hihi

me foolin around with my new dress

yey the shoes came!

the dress + shoes = somewhat weird (whatchathink?)

the dress + the tutu = ballerina much?
(i didn't realize how much this dress is a pain in the ass)