Gekauft! Bought! Sold!

i have been contemplating for like one week now if i needed (read: if i can afford) these stuff:

AA Interlock Mini Skirt


AA 3er Pack Sheer Jersey Short Sleeve Deep V Neck



AA Tri-Blend Lightweight Raglan Pullover



AA Polyester Micro- Fiber Tulip Skirt

pictures: americanapparel.net


turns out, I DO! :( i was looking for a decent white t-shirt in my closet today, and guess what? i found nothing. nada. it was either too girly or not really what i was looking for. and i am getting sick of my clothes and all the color and prints. i am kinda undergoing a personality style crisis. if you know what i mean..
don't we all find great excuses for our shopping habits?

i have finalized my order from american apparel and i hope to get my hands on these pieces immediately! i signed up for the newsletter and got 15% off. thank god. 2 skirts, one sweater, 3 shirts = 120 euros!!! these better be fucking great and be the most comfortable shirt i have ever worn like the reviews i read, because this would be the last time i would spend this much on basics.

as if i haven't spent enough, i got this wanna be carrie bradshaw studded belt and leopard tights from asos, mainly because i have never tried ordering there and really want to try how fast they ship and the whole she-bang.
pictures: asos.com

my 2 H&M packages haven't arrived yet, so once they get to me, i am promising myself not to buy anything until december. november has just begun, we'll see how long i last. i will try my best not to cheat. promise!
whoever invented online shopping must be a genius in draining people's wallets and must have been best friends with the one who invented credit cards... oh well. ;)