Blog Archive

Heather Ross ~ Munki Munki

Such an amazing week of Heather Ross for me!!! I'm not even quite sure where to begin??... First Kerri { sew deerly loved } and I started a new Heather Ross Munki Munki quilt along! We both have been collecting her Munki Munki fabrics since starting the Designer - Fabric - Swappy - Poo... but, I loved it too much to actually cut into it; hence if everyone is doing it with us... it might not just sting as much! LOL.... Here's the link if any of you would like to join or just take a lookie see at all the cool crafts being made by our members! We will be hosting charm swaps and Mini quilt swaps on top of the quilt along for anyone interested too! :)

http://www.flickr.com/groups/munkimunkiquiltalongandswaps/

Here are some of my first blocks!




These Munki Munki fabrics that will all be carefully stitched into my beautiful quilt... where???... Not quite sure yet! But, they'll definitely have a home there! {wink, wink}


















Then, Heather Ross herself had a studio sale! And, I couldn't even remotely believe that I emailed in time and am getting a SURPRISE box from her! Can you just die!!! So, I thought I'm so fortunate to have made the cut off { which it closed in a hour and half from posting } that I'll be having a giveaway with some of the treats she sends me! I'll keep you posted for that one... I'm sure it will be major!