Combat boots = Me for FALL!

as i was checking lulu´s blog at chictopia, she posted these pictures from emma cook runway collection AW.
i am soo into this whole doc martens, combat boots trend but i don´t really know how they´d look on me. nevertheless, there´s no stoppin me from ordering these craaazzyy white patent combat heeled boots at mango online. i have so much on my mind right now on how i´m gonna rock it after miguel comes out. I AM SUCH A COOL MOM. haha!

feast on!
don´t they remind you of these tall doc booties from Chloe?

crazy right? but not as crazy as the red ones lulu and rumi are rocking. i am not yet rock star enough to don those.

wait.. wait.. wait.. not yet finished showing off my shoe finds. :)

here´s our girl Nicole wearing the legit ones.

since i will never be able to afford the real ones (louboutin for nine west, can you hear me? haha) and yes i don´t own a pair of black patent pumps in what (100 pairs i own? yes kill me now), i settled down for these from Buffalo London. they´re not bad, i am kinda in love with them. So if you can spot the difference, good for you, because i don´t and i don´t care. :) you´ll be seeing me in these pushing my baby´s buggy struttin around the town. dress & tube top: H&M
flip flops: havaianas

but for now, i would just have to keep on wearing them flip flops because i am getting heavier each second and wearing heels feel like wearing shoes with a bed of nails inside it. ohh yes i´ve tried!