You Don't Mess With My Man


last night, i was craving for some lollipops. yeah, the candy. yesterday, it was fried chicken. it just popped out of my crazy, spoiled mind and i had to have it. so off my boyf went. to the nearest gasoline station (everything here is closed on sundays except gas stations, i know, soooo b0ring). but when he came back, he had like a bagful of goodies. i asked him what's in the bag and he showed me. there was this men's magazine with a naked girl in front. the conversation went like this,

me: what's up with this?
he: you don't seriously think imma stand at a queue of 10 guys just buying a lollipop, do you?
me: ok. but you cold have bought me vogue instead.
he: then i have to buy three playboys for that.
me: ok, now i got it.


that was soo sweet and funny of him. i didn't realize this would be a serious subject for boys. what made me laugh even more is that he had bought an energy drink with the magazine just to prove his point. i love him even more. :)


off i go now finding some serious way to get rid of these stuff. i can't imagine describing every piece and taking pictures for ebay. that would make me go craaazzy.. these should be gone before the baby arrives.