Sunday Bloody Sunday

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

turtleneck top, tights and belt: H&M
shorts (not seen): Bershka
asymmetrical dress: COS
booties: Givenchy
scarf: Pimkie

i love sunday photo shoots.
there no people on the streets and i can actually werk my poses. HA!
we went to ikea yesterday and i was so shy as my paparazzi took shots in the living rooms i pretended to be mine.
i <3 ikea by the way.

My sissy Laura tagged me to show my blog spot.
Here are the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog.
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back Daddy Likey's original post.
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.


Photobucket
i don't have a desk whatsoever and my blogspot is my bed most of the time. it can also be our couch, which you've also already seen.
miguel sits with me 99% of the time. it's practical that way. multitasking, people. :)

i am tagging hande, vera & nini. that is if you guys can be bothered. :)