Too Much In One Post

Photobucket
ok, first of all, my asos (1 of 3) order came today and i heart everything!
this ring.. can it be any BIGGER? i think NOT!

secondly, my sissy Laura was so sweet and kind to send me this wonderful 'Wish' bracelet.
it is gorgeous beyond words. can't thank you enough.
check her blog out because she just did this 'i love tea' necklace with a matching tiny teaspoon.
the girl has an eye for details, i tell ya!

Photobucket
a close-up of my hand bracelet. :)

Photobucket
thirdly (lol), this was me yesterday.
everything h&m except for the skirt. it's from asos.

Photobucket
fourthly (i don't think that is a word), we were in town today and i got these crazy cute teddy bears.
i could not decide which one, so i got both.
did i mention i started to have a secret thing for teddy bears?
especially when they look burberry-ish or something.

Photobucket
my obligatory 'me and my cute teddies' pose.

Photobucket
finally, this is me today. what's underneath that coat, you don't want to see. it's boring to the nth level.

ok, i'm gonna stop now.
that's what happens when you forget to blog for a day.
you blabber too much.
i blabber too much.
OKTHNXBYE!