Blog Archive

COPS AND ROBBERS

Photobucket
Photobucket

you couldn't imagine my excitement, when tara from leviticus jewelry sent me this wonderful lariat. :) it's called the cops and robbers necklace, how cute is that? it has these coolest (can be opened) handcuffs which my boyfriend decided to nearly break. haha
tara's pieces are unique and affordable. no need to rob a bank to buy one. i suggest you guys visit her store in case you haven't yet. my other favorite is the caged bird which i am saving up for to buy.


Photobucket

my diy headband ala whitney port (which i got the fabric from this dress that i hemmed.)

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and this batwing cape/top is the first successful clothing piecei have ever sewn. :)
it's not rocket science but it's jersey so imagine how hard it was to sew.
i am so proud of myself.