Blog Archive

high waisted leather shorts

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
cutout top, necklace and shoes: H&M * leather shorts: vintage * clutch: zara

i don't have an excuse for my lack of posts.
i think i got my life back. LOL
i decided to clean the whole house, cook some more, walk in the park with miguel, eat ice cream and drink cocktails at 4 pm in my balcony.
yeah, that's what you call life.
thanks LIFE for coming back to me!

anyway, these shorts are fucktastic!
Photobucket
i couldn't sleep right for some days as i saw these on chloe sevigny and
i promised myself to find similar ones in my favorite thrift store.
and YES I FOUND ONE!!
now all i need are these badass boots (i hate you sophie for finding one LOL)
and a perfect chiffon/silk or what have you blouse!

have a happy weekend guys!