Blog Archive

i ♥ you!

Align Center
if you had two identical bags, what would you do with the other?
the lovely guys from TaschenTrend.de sent not one but two of these leather goodies for me and one of my dear readers!
Photobucket
Photobucket
cognac leather (butter soft i tell ya) bags from Taschen Trend
WOULD YOU GIVE ONE AWAY IF YOU WERE ME??
YES, DEFINITELY!

want it?
all you have to do:

1. make your own account at ilikemystyle.net, a fashion network similar to lookbook or chictopia (shouldn't take more than two minutes)
2. go to this link, http://ilikemystyle.net/photo/20971 and vote for me!
3. click the i like it, too button (you'll know you have voted when you can't click on the button anymore)
4. leave me a comment on the comment box so that i know you voted.

EASY PEASY right?

and as i really want to know who my readers are, i want you to take a picture saying i love mode junkie (be creative! self promotion in its finest), post it on your blog, send me the link in my comment section (or if you don't have a blog, send the picture per email)!

Photobucket
something like this. thank you hun for doing what i tell you to do!
LOL

i will put all names (twice if you did both tasks) in a jar and pick one lucky winner. might do a video blog too! I WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY!

ok so go crazy kids! i will be waiting. contest ends June 15th. i will announce the winner on June 16!

Photobucket
Photobucket