Blog Archive

Lordy, Lordy, all the projects!

I thought I would share a few project that for one reason or another... I just simply can't find the time to get to! It could be the 104 degree heat wave we are currently experiencing or the fact that I have 19 new custom orders for my shop { whoa baby! } Either way.... I'll finish them, whether I take a girl's weekend to the beach to do so! ;)

OOOOhhhhh the possibilities...

My darling cafe curtain for my sewing room....

My Aquatic Baby Boy Nine Patch quilt....

My MoMo { Crazy Mom Quilt Along} ....

My DREAM Flea market fancy quilt....

Who knows... something wonderful I'm sure... like all my fabrics...they have to sit and collect dust before I'll even contemplate cutting them... woas me ;) LOL





I LOVE my Heather Ross collection, but I can't wait for all my new children to come home... like my seagulls, pink dandelions, white & yellow mushrooms and more gnomes! YUM!!