Blog Archive

Planning the BIG reOpening...

I tried, I really did try to take a break {wink, wink}! But, I've thrown my hand up and decided to reopen my Etsy shop :) Originally, when I first opened... I thought I would just be selling fabric, but since then... realized how much I enjoy creating art with my fabric goodies... so, I'm taking a big fat leap and changing my shabby chic image to a more true version of myself. I am a true Portlander, and if you don't know what that means... well, I LOVE the big city, the urban mix of people, the brewery's, the swanky shops and Bohemian feel of sticky summers here! I have really been steering towards an urban, beach vibe... full of calming colors with a twist of the 80's and I think I'm going to carry that mix over to my Etsy shop. I do hope my clients enjoy the new look and { of course } I bring in a new market of clientele ;) Here's some of my new look...



http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5453449