repeat.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
  • i wore this exact outfit in hk but wasn't able to get a pic of it. so there, REPEAT for you guys!
  • my pictures and folders from the trip are getting out of hand. (hang on there facebook friends! i will get there. EVENTUALLY.)
  • love, love, LOVE this very intricate jewelry box i got from dubai. it was a bit expensive but i am always open to pay more moolah for art and beauty. same applies for shoes.
  • speaking of which, my ASHISH booties came and they're too small. anybody want to swap? email me.
  • the jewelry inside are some of the things i bought on the trip.
  • taking pictures of the things/ clothes / bags / shoes will take some time, sorry. i can only do one thing at a time. MULTITASKING is so yesterday.
  • miguel's birthday was a SUCCESS. pictures will follow soon too. one step at a time.
  • my boyfriend's sister got married last saturday and it was such a nice breath of change. you will see soon when i get on my feet and upload some photos. (I TOLD YOU THIS PICTURE THING IS GETTING OUT OF HAND)
  • i think i've told you already that i love BULLETS.
  • i will pick one winner for the giveaway tomorrow!
that's all for now guys. i have a teething, agressive, cute baby waiting for me!