too much to tell, too little time.. Q&A

Photobucket
Photobucket
  • my favorite blouse as of late. (bought it in the phil!)
  • well it has big puffy shoulders so why not?
  • i miss dressing up matchy-matchy so much!
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • i started working last week so it'll be stressful and all.
  • boyfie thought of bringing me to my favorite photo op place and camwhore for the last time? awww..
  • and i have not been blogging, as i have found it irrelevant to blog about what i wore or what i bought when people in my country are dying. you might have heard of the typhoon that hit manila two days ago that has left 240 people dead and still 30 missing.
  • my heart goes out to all that got caught up by the flood. my prayers are with you!
  • i get questions in my email all the time so i thought about doing a q&a! so now is your chance to ask me something (hope not too private) and i'll try my best to answer! you can ask in english, tagalog or deutsch! all is welcome! ;)