Catch up!

All I can say about my lack of la blogging... is unpacking! It's crazy how much stuff you forget about after moving twice within six months, however... never again! We are home and I am finally starting dig out my sewing room from all the boxes... the change is insane from the original picture, but that's for another post {wink, wink}!

Here's some of my catch ups and sneeky peekys!

DECEMBER ~

The { Munki Munki } Quilt a Long and Swaps











My darling oldest, Reed, has been helping me with the Teacher's Christmas gifts too! Cara ( Me? A Mom ? ) and Kirsten ( threedancingmagpies ) helped me pull together this clever idea for bookmarks! We're just waiting for our paper clips to arrive!




Then a sneeky peeky on my next quilt... The Calypso Star... I'm following this fab tutorial at The Silly BooDilly...



I sure hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday season and sewing their little hearts out!

XO, Heather