The Winner!

Wow... all of your stories of thoughtful, warm giving has really made the last few days feel like the holidays! It is always so wonderful to hear how clever loved ones surprises their family and friends with creative ideas that truly inspire! thanks so much for sharing your stories with us and being a part of our holiday season!! ;)

Although, I'm a bit behind on posting the winner of the double give-a-way... Here they are in all their glory!

Here are your random numbers:

136
Timestamp: 2009-12-18 16:19:52 UTC


gina said...
I think my favorite gift giving is when I make something for someone. You sit there with anticipation wondering if they're gonna like it. Then they squeal with delight and rush to go try it on to see if it fits. I love it!!

Hugs,
Gina
www.gigglekidsboutique.com
gina@gigglekidsboutique.com



Congrats Gina!!! I will be contacting you later this evening and passing on your contact info to Leigh too!! :)

Thanks again to everyone for an amazing first year of blogging and having a Flickr account! I can't wait to see what happens in 2010!!

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

XO, Heather