wow... really??

it's pretty embarrassing that i didn't even recognize how long it had been since i blogged last, until i received a kind push from a reader yesterday! LOL Kinda makes me think about what i just recently found in my house too!... on my living room lamp, no less...!!! hahahha... can you tell i've been a bit preoccupied??? yeesh... i am the worst lately!














but, that my friends... is this time of year, the transition into summer ( hence last of your child/school obligations to fill within a 2 week time! ). Luckily, we are done and i'm very proud to say my oldest, kept his 4.0 the entire year! which then gave his Mama ( that'd be ME! ) my bumper sticker!! Such a proud moment when i slapped that mother on the back of the o'le station wagon! hehehe....









i also decided that i couldn't stand to work in my cluttered studio anymore, not even for one more stinkin day! so i ripped everything out of it and built a new little sitting area! thanks Ikea... you've treated me well once again, bless you!














i wish i could say i've had more time to sew, but in the big picture... i've only made a few pillow covers...









played with Monica's new Happy Mochi Yum Yum!! ( which kicks ass! )...












and started a new quilt... the very fabulous Japanese + & X!! this one may end up being one of my all time favorites that i've done! check out the Flickr group for more inspiration and directions on how to make yours!












i hope you guys are getting more sewing done than myself, cause lord knows... it's a bit pathetic over here right now! hahaha... don't worry though, at least i'm not in denial over my short comings! Today's a perfect example of that! i should be finishing up projects, but instead i'm off to a tattoo parlor with some of my favorite Fabric Designers images to start my sleeve. enough said, right??? LOL







have a great weekend kids and celebrate those Daddy's!! X, H