THE BABY SHOWER.

THE COOL GUESTS

this was not your typical baby shower. i threw it for myself and not somebody else for me. i hate surprises and i hate parties that aren't according to my liking. i didn't want stork decorations all over the house. i just wanted this balloon garland (which my boyfriend did for me)
THE SPECIAL REQUEST

and all the food that would be served was everything what i wished for. i made sushi, spring rolls, rice, chicken curry, pasta, tomato and mozzarella and tons of dessert

THE SUGAR BOMB

(flan, mango float and a baby cake which my friend baked for me).

i didn't want corny baby games, so i decided it would be a karaoke night. i have this special microphone (magic sing), it's a mic that has 1100 songs in it. it has a keypad on it, type the song number (from the song list) and then you sing. :) simple mechanism but very fun. the party started at 8 and ended at 3 am. it was really a blast!

THE HIGHLIGHT

i also did not want to unpack gifts the whole night and the spotlight on me. so what they did, they all contributed and bought me one gift. something i really need. a very cool car seat. it has so many functions, it's like the bmw for car seats. haha.

THE GIFT