the CONS.

i really don't know what to tell you about my pregnancy, but i will try. based on my experience, it can be the most wonderful thing that could happen to a girl but can also suck big time. why? here's why:

1. my pants dont fit me anymore. (they do, but the buttons won't close. buttons open= pants will fall down)

2. can't buy bigger clothes because it's impractical. i would like to think that i would return to my original size. hoping and wishing and praying.

3. won't resort to pregnancy clothes either. waste of money.

4. morning sickness and all that shit.

5. can't eat sushi. this is soo hard. i admit i cheated 1 (or maybe 2 or 3) times. sorry.

6. can't smoke, which a good thing on the other hand. but there are times when the cancer sticks look very very tempting.

7. i miss coffee and cola. not that i completely stopped drinking but not so much like i did before. CAFFEINE ADDICT. haha

8. the pain. (hip, back, leg, WHOLE BODY)

9. my heels would have to rest for some months now.

10. the fear of having the stretch marks. and bye bye bikinis forever. thus, applying bottles and bottles of cream every night.

and, THE LABOR. don't even get me started on that one. i am scared to death. i am such a weakling.