The Mode Junkie is Pregnant! :)

ok, so i have been completely alienating my blog for a while now. but i have a very REASONABLE reason (haha) to explain. ;) i am 7 months pregnant. YES. all the while i was posting my what i wore outfits, i was pregnant.

so this is just a quick update. i have done a 'demi moore ala vanity fair photoshoot with my tummy, so i'll post them as soon as i get hold of the pics.

i love you guys. i hope you haven't forgotten about me. i am not doing an agathe move here.
i am so excited to inject baby and soon-to-be-mommy fashion in this blog soon. oh my god, i will have to do a long post of my last shopping trip to the baby department in h&m!

my friends are throwing me a baby shower, and here's the invitation. i volunteered to do it. lurve photoshop. :)


and yes it's a baby boy!