Blog Archive

COIN Give-a-Way TIME...




A La Mode COIN Give-a-way Rules....


As some of you might know...I am moving and have decieded to not only destash, but have another give-a-way! Since... I'm stuck packing and reorganizing, I thought I would do a give-a-way that represented what I wish I was doing {wink, wink}!!! Hence.... The COIN QUILT GIVE-A-WAY....

I have included two 6 X 6 inch squares of each of these darling prints {gotta have some balance... right???}. Okay… so if your interested… Here’s whatcha do… please leave a comment on this post with your contact information! That’s it! Easy Hugh???

♥ Ending Entry Date will be at Monday May 4th at 9:00pm PST

Now… if you’d like to gain yourself an extra entry… you can blog about this give-a-way, tweet about it, or sign up as a follower! Just leave a second comment with your contact info and which way you chose to spread the word about my blog and promotion!



Here's an example of a Coin Quilt I did {The Pink Popsicle}

Good LUCK!
Heather