Blog Archive

new haircut

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
h&m jumpsuit and tights. leviticus necklace.

i got bored with my hair.
so i went to my hairdresser.
but we did not exactly go wild either.
for one second, as i was browsing the magazines at the salon,
i was sure i was getting a bob.
but i knew that i will only like it for a week, 1 month max.
so the thought of waiting a year for it to grow convinced me not to.
so here i am, my boring chicken self with the same haircut + shorter bangs and some layers.
haha.

say hello to my new shoes! :)
(it feels like there's always a new shoe in every post. NO, i don't buy a pair everyday.)
they're from dorothy perkins and they're super comfy.
they ship internationally, thank god!
you can buy it here.
plus you can use the code PIGSBACK to get a 10% discount.