Blog Archive

Completely OBSESSED...

Double Hourglass quilt block


HHhmmm... where to go with this now???


So,... I have been completely obsessed with Kerri's Double Hourglass quilt she made and then I realized... OMGosh... I have like 400 { 6 X 6 inch } squares left over from the five hundred rag quilts I've made in the past couple years, so why not attempt one myself... She has the most wonderful tutorial on her blog and I just simply followed the directions and POOF! The funny thing is... that I was so excited to try sewing one together, I didn't really have a design plan, so now... I'm trying to figure out which color palette, I'd like best... I just couldn't believe how fun these little blocks are to make!



Here's Kerri's Blog with her wonderful tutorial...
http://lovelylittlehandmades.blogspot.com/