Blog Archive

The Calypso Star Quilt

Today's my 11th Wedding Anniversary and I thought.... HHhhmm... I should just sew all day! LOL... yes.. I know I do that most days... but today was for me ;) I finished the top of my Calypso Star Quilt ( minus the sashing )... I LOVE the colors together and how whimsical it came out, but not too juvenile.



My oldest son was a trooper holding it up for me ;)



And, the lighting was TERRIBLE, since it's such a down poor over here in O'le Portland, Oregon today... I can't wonder why we got married in Vegas! LOL



I have also been quite a busy girl working on blocks for my three virtual bees... I sure hope my pals like them!

Kerri's Gnomie Friends House for { Bee } Imaginative



Cristin's Grey and Green squares & Rectangles for Sew New To Me Virtual Quilting Bee



And Suzanne's Opposites Attract for [Bee]-autiful Quilting Bee



OOOooohhh... then I also played with my Munki Munki Snowball Quilt ( It was time for January's block! )





Okay... all done... I promise!! Now time to go be with my boy toy! ;)