Blog Archive

Craft Hope for Haiti - Heather Ross fabrics




I have really been inspired by all the crafting community members coming together for the poor souls in Haiti! I can't help myself but to think that if I were them... I sure hope others would do the same for me... I truly live by the Golden Rule and it has not led me astray so far. With that being said, I have donated 5 FQ's of Heather Ross' Lightning Bug collection to this amazing Etsy Shop being led by some amazing Crafters and the good people at Doctors Without Boarders!

I am really excited to bring these fabric to someone for a great cause and I do hope you find my price to be fair considering... I am not benefiting from the proceeds at all and 100% are going to the great people of Haiti! It feels good to be a price gouger for a charity! LOL

Please take the time to check out the website and Etsy shop! Thanks for all your support my friends!!

Heather