Blog Archive

Fashion Week Berlin: A. Friend by A.F. Vandervorst S/S 2012

IMG_0675
IMG_0681
IMG_0636
IMG_0693
IMG_0692

A. F Vandervorst closed this season´s Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Berlin.
I was lucky enough to have gotten a second row seat since the tent was so FULL.
The design duo from Belgium presented their affordable collection, A. Friend which in my opinion was nothing spectacular but not bad either.
I expected more since i really loved their collection last season.
Stripes and reds (or maroon?), side-swept models´ hair, smoke & lighting effects and the weird model walk (imagine playing the limbo game without the bar) were enough to make it to my list of the best shows that week though!
Wouldn´t mind owning that off- shoulder top on the first pic!

all photos were taken by me.
please email me before using the pictures, thank you!