Blog Archive

p.a.t.h.e.t.i.c.

welp... pretty sure that sums up my summer sewing and blogging! absolutely pathetic results through these past couple of months! but, to keep it real.. my head and heart's, just not in it right now. i'm pretty sure this is normal ( or at least, that's what i like to tell self. ) either way... i think i feel some mojo coming back, but you never know with a free spirit like me! hahaha...

i decided in my laziness, that my attempt at the Japanese + and x quilt... really should be two new pillows for my couch. and even though i do completely realize that i'm being a slug, i do actually feel legit with my decision! ;P



plus, i really wanted to start my Postage Stamp Quilt! I worked on cutting these sweet, little puppies up all weekend with my Sweet Hot Yams at the Sister's Quilt show. God love them! they even fed the insanity, by bringing me more scraps! kiss kiss, Elizabeth!!



well... here's to { hopefully } seeing you soon kids! Hope your Summer's being fabulous to you and your loved ones!!

Xo, Heather