Blog Archive

BIG shoulder

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

woke up with sun's rays on my window. cleaned the mess we left last night. ate the second pan of that cassava cake i baked. wanted to pack my bags for my trip in september already. walked with miguel around the city. craved for ice cream but the line was so long. cried while watching grey's anatomy. bought miguel a laptop so he won't destroy mine.

but something totally random:
i think alex karev from grey's anatomy is the new chuck bass. chuck bass is so like balmain.
so yesterday.
please don't hate me?
everybody wants him that he loses his appeal on me already. but i would still spend the day with him if he ever crosses my path, you know what i mean?
so if christoper decarnin reads this, i would still love to own that jacket.