Blog Archive

gloomy but...

Photobucket
Photobucket
oversized v-neck tee: h&m * bodycon skirt: topshop * fringe boots: f21 * chain necklace: pimkie

is it me or do you also think i look like i want to kill you with my face?
i also have 'not-smiley' days.

so as you know, i am the 'buy it now' ebayer.
i never win anything in auctions. too sad, i know.
so i decided to feature my newest favorite ebay store.
this might be like digging my own grave (lol) but as i am feeling extra generous to all my lovely readers, i will not be greedy about this.
Vintage Objects of my Desire.
Stefanie's store is full of pretty rad stuff.
and the best thing is, you don't have to bid as all the items are 'buy it now's (except for one or two items).
cool, no?

SOME OF MY PICKS:

Photobucket
rodarte-ish mohair sweater

Photobucket
petticoat dress (perfect summer dress)

Photobucket
leather romper, how amazing is this?
Photobucket
vintage YSL pumps (too bad not my size, GO GET THEM TIGERS!)


Photobucket
vintage woven shopper

i bought two items and i can't wait to show it to you guys!