Blog Archive

MAY DAY GIVE.A.WAY

A La Mode MAY DAY GIVE.A.WAY Rules....




I am more than excited to be participating in the May Day GIVE.A.WAY!!! I'm going to keep it real with all of you guys... it was a hard choice to pick which fabrics to go with! I decided to lean a little more to the boyland, since my Coin Give-a-way was very girlie... I hope you like what I chose! ;)

I have included 4 fat quarters of each of these darling prints { Lush - moss deer, Lush - paint by number moss camo, Flea Market Fancy green dots, & Joel Dewberry - lime wood grain }.

Okay… so if your interested… Here’s whatcha do… please leave a comment on this post with your contact information and the name of your favorite quilt pattern that you would use these fabrics in { gives me ideas for my next projects wink, wink }! That’s it! Easy Hugh???

♥ Entries/ comments will be open until 9:00 pm (Pacific) on Sunday, May 31

Now… if you’d like to gain yourself an extra entry… sign up as a follower! Just leave a second comment with your contact info again :)