Blog Archive

Aaaahhh... Look at My Baby Grow...



I know, I know... you probably thought I meant my kids { and they are wonderful and growing quickly too } but, I was speaking about my new Heather Ross Far, Far, and Away quilt... I thought waiting for her Studio Sale was hard... I'm constantly stalking my mailman now! It really has felt like Christmas in Fall for me between these two events { studio sale & my bee month } I even hung my design wall in my bedroom, just to stare up at my new blocks each evening as I'm reading and ponder what the next block will look like... isn't she lovely! I really am grateful to be part of such a talented Quilting Bee...

Sew New To Me Virtual Quilting Bee

Lpinette (Lisa)



mamamary2 (Mary)




SewDeerlyLoved (Kerri)



Gretchen891 (Gretchen)
Katiejeanbags (Katie)
Little Miss Shabby (Corey)



Twinfibers (Jessica)



Kimwoolf (Kim)



HazelnutDesigns (Cristin)



Fresh Lemons: Faith (Faith)



Sophiaaster (Lisa)