Blog Archive

Kerri put me on a diet!

Kerri has put me on a fabric diet until I can at least use 1/2 of my stash. HALF MY STASH.... That seem like it would take FOREVER! However... I can use it on the shop, holiday gifts, quilts... Maybe I can pull it off??? LOL And, she also dared me not to buy anymore until the first of the year!!! This is blasphemy!! Listen, I know I have a severe fabric buying problem and that I have little to no time to use it on all my clever ideas and crafty hopes... but I don't think I'm nearly as strong as Kerri gives me credit for! I think I need your guys' help!

Here's a quick idea of how nutty thing have gotten... I was thinking maybe that if someone wanted to sew me some goodies { like a Lush quilt that I had every good intention of making } then I could pay them off with some of their fav fabrics???







This, I realize, is crazy talk... but what's a girl to do???