Blog Archive

Not Sewing! Ranting...

This is not my typical blog post about sewing... this is a rant about the fact that one of the most fabulous... simultaneous tasks... that I can do while sewing is about to be ruined. Yes people... it is true, Hulu will start charging a membership for their very handy, instant Internet entertainment, catch you up on all your missed TV programs with out commercials, while keeping your mind busy as you're sewing the same patterns for hours... benefit! Can you believe the nerve of them??? I kid. But still, what will I do??? Hulu seems not to even be enough anymore either... I now have a membership to Netflix, so I can rewatch certain TV shows while I'm working. Thank goodness I can count on hours of True Blood, Charmed, Sex in the City, and Buffy... I can't even imagine what my alternative is??? Books on tape??? Of course I did succumb to that while in the middle of Twilight, but please... who wouldn't have if they had custom orders and only so many hours in the day to keep their eyes open??? I mean really!
Priorities people! LOL...

I do honestly kid... but I would sure like to know what others do who spend hours at their machines??? I can only listen to the radio just so much!! :)