Blog Archive

humbled and a couple of winners!



a m a z i n g l y.... humbled is how I feel after this celebration of my blog's big day! Thank you all so much for your kind words toward myself and my shared groups with my partner in crime... Kerri! We hoped more than anything that our efforts would produce an amazing community of creative individuals all supporting one another and their craft with positive vibes and attitudes.... it's a little more than humbling that so many of you felt that you were inspired by one another in participating in these unique groups. This was soooo our hope!!! You guys are my creative home... not only to be personally inspired but to share my ideas with!!!

Thanks!


during this past week... this is what has been happening behind the curtain....

Kerri and I started the
{ Media } chitchat Flickr group... and I must say... this group has had me cracking up and scared I might pee on my couch late at night reading the posts!! You guys kill me!!!...




then... cook book obsessions on the
{ Library } of a Book Worm ...



OOohhh and yay... I got a crazy Aqua fever and painted my kitchen this new fabulous Martha Stewart color... which needed a chandelier...??? What... it really did! ;)







then... of course more work on my dedication to Denyse Schmidt's ( bunch of squares ) gallery wall... wait to see the grey I added in! It's heaven!!!



Then the sewing... I had been drooling over the ( me + you ) quilt pattern FOREVER... and finally pulled that band aid off this week!!! Of course I couldn't help but to make it in my signature colors... aqua and tangerine... but then get this... my tribute to my most fav movie... The Life Aquatic.... has a horrid turn of events...

my husband is not feeling it! Can you believe it??? I felt like he called me fat! So, I'll be pulling all the tangerine out and keeping the still very swanky grey and aqua combination... but still... I could have murdered him! Messing with a woman's art is a deadly game! LOL



Then to top off my my week... my sweet baby Colin was feeling very punky and only wanted his Mama and Legos :( This combined with my dear friend
Sarah's grandma's sudden departure left our Twilight sewing weekend to be postponed... though I'll miss Edward until we meet again... my thoughts and prayers are with Sarah and her family right now... :(



Now to my winners... although I can only pick two to win the fabrics... you are all winners to me!! ( yes, I know cheesy... but I'd be rambling to myself without you guys and I really appreciate you for not allowing me to be a loner! ) LOL

There were an amazing ( 569 ) enties ( blushing! )


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

26
Timestamp: 2010-03-01 05:28:01 UTC

Valerie said...
Follower - I actually link to you from my blog, in my blogroll, so I can see at a glance if you've updated :)

and...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

322
Timestamp: 2010-03-01 05:32:03 UTC


Three Dancing Magpies said...
#2 Love all the groups you have started, but must say I am CRAZY for the Pillow Swap group- it is simply AWESOME!


Congrats ladies!!! I'll be emailing you soon!! :) Thanks and I'll be seeing you soon in the groups!!

XO, Heather