Blog Archive

My Blog turned 1. It's Give-a-Way Time!



My blog is seriously one year old... crazy! That's about the only way to sum up the past year! I can honestly say my blog has followed hand in hand my adventures on Flickr, which has become a virtual social mecca for myself... and I'm pretty proud of my groups and humbled by all the members that participate in them ( blush )... I'm very grateful for all of my virtual friends who's taking this ride with me into some of the craziest ideas... like... The Designer - Fabric - Swappy - Poo, The Pillow Talk Swap, and the {bee} Imaginative virtual quilting bee!

It's been a fun ride and I hope that with this next year... I can express my deep love of fabric and design through more personal handmade treasures for my family and friends. Plus, always keeping it real to you about who I am!

Fun facts about my blog & Flickr -

Kerri and I make every group together :)

My Admin Groups:

{ Designer } - Fabric - Swappy - Poo
Designer - Fabric - Swappy - Poo { tips }
Wonderfully { Wonky } Improv Quilts & Blocks!!
The { Munki Munki } Quilt a Long and Swaps
{ Bee } Imaginative
The Pillow Talk { Swap }
Flea Market Fancy { Freaks }
The Sweet { Aqua } Tangerine
The land of { gnomes and mushrooms}
For the love of { Little Red }
Quilts & Blocks ~ Sashed in { White }
{ Linen } with Prints - a Modern combination
{ Library } of a book worm

The total members of participation in these groups... is above 2000 as of today.

I always change my blog roll... I like linking to new blogs & friends!

Sometimes... Flickr groups can become very political and I have received many a nasty FM regarding my ethical stands on certain sensitive subjects, However... I still agree... to disagree with love!

I've also received some of the most thoughtful gifts from both my blog and Flickr friends... gift's I won't soon forget!


In the end... I really have fun doing both! And it's been wonderful meeting new people and gazing at their art... I hope people will continue to support me and my ideas!



Now... to the fun part for you... my most dearest of virtual friends...



for my friends with boys!




A Lightning Bug FQ set




Two Munki Munki leg panels in Farmers Market & Buses



An aqua Mendocino FQ set





and for all my friends with girls... these fat quarter sets are for you!




A FQ set of Blush Mendocino



and a collection of Lightning Bugs and West Hill

The guidlines!


To celebrate my past year... I would love a { one word } expression from you: of how my blog, Flickr life, or a personal experience with me has made you feel... and please keep it real ;)

for a second entry... be a follower!

for a third... tell me which one(s) of my Flickr groups is your favorite that you're a member of!

and for a fourth entry... blog about this give-a-way ( but be wary to leave me the link... I will be verifying it! )

I will keep this give-a-way open until Sunday the 28th of February at 9:00 pm PST.

and there will be two winners... good luck!


Please include a way to contact you too!!!
Thanks for an exciting year!
XO, Heather