Blog Archive

enablers!!!

enablers??? Love them or hate them... i guess that depends on the fix. for me... i lOVE them ;) and ooohhhh boy did i have a weekend full of them!! First Kerri and I FINALLY made a plan stick enough so that she actually did come down this weekend and stay with me ;) And what did she bring a BFF... ohhh... only every heavenly thing i could want!!! New Joel Dewberry, Hope Valley, Kei honey comb & daisy dots, Japanese treats... Kona...

All the new Munki Munki from Heather Ross and a violet bunch of Anna Maria Horner...

some tasty Love from Amy Butler with a splash of Bubble Gum basics... and if i wasn't already swimming in crack for a fabric junkie...

Terri brought over some fabulous Orla Kiely & Flea Market Fancy... she picked up for me!!! I thought i was on cloud nine... then....

Sarah showed up with THIS!! Anna Maria Horner Bohemian... now this is how a girl likes to party!! I just can't even express the happiness i have been feeling every time i walk past these piles ( since you KNOW i can't yet put them away!!! ) LOL

So I say... K E E P your enablers... i sure as heck know i am!! They are the most generous, kind, fun girls that i'm proud to call my friends and i'm not giving them up for nothing!!! ;)

Wait to see the fantastic photo's Miss Sarah took at Modern Domestic on Saturday night!! Man... she is one talented cookie!!

XO, Heather