Blog Archive

Home upDates!

This week has been full of inspiration for myself!! Between working on my new house, blog design ( Kerri and i revamped our's today! ), kick off of a new swap, sewing VQB ( virtual quilting bee ) blocks and upcoming secret project... i am exhausted!! Luckily... Kerri will be coming down this weekend to pump me up! We're gonna have a small get together at my place on Saturday and then hop over to see some friends at the ( Modern Domestic ) Portland Modern Quilting Guild sewing night!! I can't wait to post tons of pictures!!

In hopes of not looking completely unorganized... i've been working on my house a bit... i purchased a new shelf from Ikea and moved my bed... i think i'm liking the aqua head board now... which is a great out come... since i was really loathing repainting it! LOL



Then i added in some drapes to my sewing nook... the seasons here in Portland... are finally starting to change and I really needed to block some of the sunshine... i chose red ( which surprised me ) and again... i kinda like it ;)



Then i reorganized a little too... i really, really don't want to look like a piggy when friends come over! hehehe...



OOhhh and a quick up date on my ( ode' to Denyse Schmidt " bunch of squares " ) gallery wall... i added in the grey and am slowly moving downward ;)



and just for fun... a sneeky peeky of the fabrics... i'll be using in my secret project! :)



I'm off to clean more!!...

Xo, Heather