Blog Archive

Plus Pillows & Liberty...



My childhood BFF's birthday is coming up next week and knowing that her and her husband have been working so hard remodeling their living room... I thought she would love some new Pillows for their couch!

So many fabulous bloggers have made these type of applique pillows recently and I have been just dying to give them a try... although... I had to put my own spin on it and make them into cross' ( or plus' )...

I decided to use my last little bit of Orla Kiely fabric on them and reverse the plus on the second pillow to give them a BFF feel ( they belong together! )... I think they look pretty smart! ;) I do hope she loves them... either way though... I doubt she'd ever say otherwise ( wink, wink )!!













Another exciting event was the debut of Liberty of London at Target and you know I couldn't miss that!! ;) I picked up a couple dresses and an adorable tote for all my embroidery homework for the car pool line! LOL...



And then... this... it really is horrible... I ( and when I say I mean... the husband ) painted my head board Aqua a couple weeks ago... with the plan that I was going to make my ( me + you ) quilt in our room... and he didn't dig it so.... as a compromise... i told him he could take me shopping at my fav... West Elm store in downtown Portland :) I picked out this fabulous charcoal quilt... but now... the head board needs to be repainted!







Help... I need color ideas! I was thinking about going with cranberry??? I dunno... I need my friends advice! and that means you!!


Thanks in advance... XO,Heather