let me be your showpony.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
preppy blouse, schoolboy blazer and black skinnies: ALL H&M * chain bracelet: ASOS * boots: Jeffrey Campbell courtesy of Lori´s Shoes

Sometimes it's really only about the shoe.

When I dress up, I usually build the outfit around a certain piece—an outstanding piece. When I received the Jeffrey Campbell SHOWPONY, I knew that they were gonna be that piece.

The details blow my mind. The distressed leather gives the boots an awesome vintage feel as if they've already been used a hundred times over, and I love the rad loafer trim. I quickly thought of a theme! LONDON PREPPY. ;) Perfect, right?

Check out more of my rantings about THE shoe over at Lori´s Shoes!

and speaking of cool shoes, here´s another gift i got from Nicole over at Memory Lane Vintage.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
just message her with the code Mode Junkie and she´ll give you a 10% discount on anything you buy from her SHOP!

ok enough talk about shoes, i am off to work!
talk to you later!