shenanigans.

i love them... i try to dabble in them daily, i really can't help myself about it either! hahaha... here's some of my recent ones! ;)







I have been engrossed with documentaries lately... ( clearly watching too many! ) That when i was designing new pillows the other day for my living room, i could only think of ticks = Lyme disease ( thanks, Under Your Skin ). Which is not even remotely funny, but that I let it control my design, wull that kinda is... hence my newest addition to my collection of funky throw pillows! LOL












my friend Mr. Thomas took this classic picture of me and Miss Aneela at market goofing off! She was "drawing me" with the massive British Pen that Miss Katy brought me! We are clown apples for sheba!










i also decided at Market that my favorite new fabric lines were based on the most important question... "does it match my nail polish???" now, i know what you're thinking, "Heather... YOU are so cutting edge!" i kid, i kid!! LOL... but, these are my favorites!! ;)







Going Coastal












Creative Thursday











1001 Peeps











Ruby Star Spring











Prince Charming











it's sound logic, right! i mean... how terrific are these new lines! h.e.a.v.e.n.!!







now for the winner of the big May Day Give-A-Way!.... ( ps... thanks to everyone who stopped by and entered!!





Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

716
Timestamp: 2011-05-26 17:21:31 UTC







devorageller said...
Oh wow .... those fabric stacks are so cute!! I am a fabric nut, but have been wanting to try quilting for a bit. Surely there is a quilt of some kind to be made out of all that wonderfulness!!

May 23, 2011 10:36 PM







Congrats my dear! Please send me your addy and i'll get your sweet treats out the door! :) whelp, i'm off kids... the Yammies are meeting tonight ( the after-market-party ) and i need to get some chores done before i play! xoxoxo, Heather