Blog Archive

Birthday Month!!


yep... i'm a June baby!! and this upcoming birthday is an especially tough one for me... it's true. this will be the last year i can ( honestly ) count myself in my early thirties... then... it's mid thirties!!! ha

so... i've decided how to make it hurt a little bit less... i'm gonna throw one serious birthday party for myself!! and i've invited all my blogging friends to come over to my party! ;) how fun right!! and each one them is bringing presents too!! but, not for me... :( for YOU!! cause... a birthday party, just isn't a party without celebrating with gifts!

Every Post this month ( and there will be o' sooo many ) will be a Birthday Celebration Give-A-Way!! yep.. i like to party like a rock star... and so do my friends!! ;) So, get ready for some crazy good gifts coming your way!!

I guess we should start the party off with a bang! Up for grabs... a couple party favors from me to you and our first Party Guest has arrived!!

Two - elusive Flea Market Fancy charm packs from our beloved Denyse Schmidt!!


AND

Meet our first Guest!

{ Karamat }


I'm so excited to join in!! I love birthdays.So you probably want a little info about me... I'm Tammy - wife to Chris and mom to Megan (my 2-year-old inspiration). I've been sewing since I was in elementary school (I still remember the felt clothes I made for Barbie!) and took up quilting while in college. Now I spend my sewing time making clothes for Megan, and quilt tops that never seem to get quilted. You can keep up with my sewing and family adventures at karamatdesigns.blogspot.com.Last year I turned my love of fabric into a business and opened Karamat Fabrics on etsy (http://www.karamat.etsy.com/). I'm having such a great time picking out fabrics for the shop (the new things coming in this August/September are going to be GREAT!!) and helping people fulfill their creative needs. As a birthday gift I'd like to give away 2 charm packs - winner's pick from those in stock.Thanks for letting me join in the fun!!Tammy


The guidelines!

just leave a note saying... hey you don't look a day over 21! i kid, i kid! haha... just a quick note saying hi would be fab!

for additional entries:

become a follower of mine!! ;)

become a follower of { karamat }

I will keep this give-a-way open until Thursday the 3rd of June at 9:00 pm PST.


PLEASE NOTE... THERE ARE GONNA BE A LOT OF WINNERS THIS MONTH... SO, YOU'LL HAVE TO CHECK BACK TO SEE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THEM.... AND YOU"LL HAVE TO SEND ME AN EMAIL IF YOU ARE! GOOD LUCK KIDS!! ;)


Xo, Heather