Blog Archive

dots!! holey cute!! & a fabric score for YOU!

my fabulous boy toy took me shopping in my favorite spot this past weekend... Hawthorne ( for all my Portland local readers )!!! this area of town is known for their hippy spin on all things modern. I feel completely at home there and it also happens to house one of our most chic fabric stores... Cool Cottons. I lOVE this store... it always has these fantastic little treasures that have been long gone from our beloved online retailers since they still hand write their receipts! I picked up a few gems there and thought i'd share with my readers... some others that are still available at regular boutiques prices! Just call and give them your order by phone and they'll promptly ship it out to you!

other treasures:

Amy Butlers - Linen/ green Full Moon Dots & Wallflowers
Heather Ross - Mendocino Fish ( glass colorway )
Tula Pink - Nest ( birds on teal )

i have to remember to bring a camera next time!! haha... Here's their info for all those interested!!

503.232.0417



And here's what i've been working on... Polka DOTS!! I lOVE dot's... but, with 3 boys in my home... i have to be creative to fill my house space with them!! LOL... so my compromise, was to trick them into believing they don't look like dot's if they are on a wall!!... and yeah... they bought it!!

I love my fabric in hoops/ dots surrounding my sewing space in all my fav designers, some with embroidery, and some with applique! It's like a rainbow of color dancing around my sewing space!!





i can't wait to find more hoops for my wall ( i've cleared out my local distributors! )haha... but these are terribly addicting!!

Here's to hoping you had a blast this past weekend too!!
Xo, Heather