Blog Archive

Grandmother Flower Garden Quilt - upDate!

i was actually feeling pretty good about my progress until seeing just how many i needed to reach my goal of { 54 in x 75 in (137 cm x 190.5 cm) sized quilt }... i better get my bootie a movin!! i have a few more hexies to make before my goal of 1097! :)

Yay!! three flowers down.... and who knows how many more to go! haha :)

these two... i lOVE....

but the third... not so much... i dunno... :( he may find his home on a pillow!

here's a quick pic of my back... and yes, i keep the paper in place ( i like them crisp! ) :)

and i always use a ladder stich... so you can't see the stitch from the front. i'm even such a nuttcake that i back stitch each beginning and end of all my hexies when i join them!!

this will soon be my next flower... won't she be pretty??!!

Xo, Heather