Blog Archive

color poppin.



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
oversized sweater and studded belt: H&M * leather shorts: vintage via ebay but customized by me * coat: Mango * suede bucket bag: Zara * shoes: Mat Fashion * stacked bangles and knuckle ring: H&M * watches: Esprit and Guess

longest outfit detail ever.
head to toe h&m is definitely easier. LOL
the weather reports say it´s gonna be sunnier the next days so here´s me hoping.
MY EYE IS SO MUCH BETTER NOW!
thank you to everyone who has wished me well and to those who even emailed me, extra brownies for you!
anyway, i am loving my new sandals!
they make every dull outfit POP. they´re soo BALMAIN, no?
do check out Mat Fashion if you still haven´t!

and i wanted to show you my new bike!
this is my mother´s day present from the boy.
i LOVE it to pieces.

Photobucket