Blog Archive

Give-A-Way TIME!!

OOOooohhh.... it's time kids! to even ( like i had too... haha ) add a little ambiance to this fantastic give-a-way, i even tried to increase the sexiness of the AccuQuilt Go machine by changing my picture from color to black & white! yeah... i know... wonders never cease to amaze over here in my land with creativity!! LOL... i kid, i kid!! let's keep it real... the picture's color turned out horrid!! ;)

So... lets not waste anymore time on my smartmouth comments and get down and dirty with the deets!

one of YOU will receive a free GO! cutter and three dies from the very generous AccuQuilt!


This give-a-way will run until Friday 27th 9:00 pm PST

  • to enter... leave a comment for me and tell me your favorite cartoon! ( yeah... i know random... but, FUN! )
  • blog about this give-a-way and link to it on your 2nd comment
  • lastly, become one of friends by following my blog ( unless you're already one of my loyal kids and in that place... YOU my dears, can just say hi! )

    here's to a fab week for you!! good luck!!
    XO, Heather