Blog Archive

h o l e y... 80's!!

UUuuummm yeah! i saw these fabrics at Hawthorne Threads and almost passed out! i love my 80's like some peeps love their children!! i am just keeping it real... cassette tapes and "Desperately Seeking Susan" fabric??? just shut the door!! friggin fab!! not only did i buy enough for my greedy self... but i bought enough for my { Urban } Home - a Modern Swap partner too!! they just need a market bag this rad!! haha... now to pick a favorite??? any thoughts???




every time i see them sitting in my sewing room... i still squeal with joy! okay.. okay... on to the winners!!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random integers, generated with replacement:

44
169
87
Timestamp: 2010-08-16 15:37:39 UTC

Lisa said...
Those Christmas eenies are adorable, especially the NOEL!! I have the there's a square in there pattern on my work table...just waiting to cut into my hope valley for that one...but those wonky donkey's are cute too!! And I love the star jewels pattern...but for a little girl the castles are just too cute!
Thanks for the wonderful giveaway
August 13, 2010 12:20 PM

Francesca said...
I'm following Rebecca's blog now
August 14, 2010 12:15 AM

angelina said...
i love oak leaves, seaviews, the donkey quilt, and the castles!
August 13, 2010 3:41 PM

Please let me know if you're one of my lucky duck winners and i'll pass your email info over to Kerri!! Congrats!!

XO, Heather