Blog Archive

pretty in pink!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

acid wash denim bustier dress: H&M * shoes: Bullboxer via zalando.de * watch: courtesy of Triwa * swallow necklace: courtesy of KoolKatKustom.com * headphones: Urbanears via Urbanoutfitters

i am not ashamed of my pink obsession. OBVIOUSLY.
found this hello kitty iphone skin yesterday on a random shop and did not think twice. "it will match perfectly with my pink headphones!" were my exact thoughts. aside from looking so kawaii, the scratches on my phone are now officially hidden. ;)
finally bought the perfect wedge booties! they´re light, they´re comfy and they go well with everything.
is it just me or do i talk about shoes every single post? OH WELL.
and this swallow necklace? LOVE. (want it too? buy it HERE!)