Blog Archive

Urban Home

SooOOooo... i can't even tell you how excited i was to find out who my partner is this round of the { Urban } Home Goods - a Modern Swap!! They are soOOoo up my alley with their likes!! With that being said... i am completely hoping i nailed this 1st item... the Life Aquatic Pillow ;) and i think we can all agree... this was a tough pillow for me to give up... but they are worth it!

but then i gotta thinking ( which is never good for my commitment levels haha... ) that a pillow cover may not be an exciting enough gift... considering the talent involved in that group.... so, i decided that maybe i should make them a market bag too!!! i lOVE me some functional home dec goodies... Sooo... i grabbed my "newest" favorite Heather Ross fabric and tackled a new pattern! i seriously heart my bag... it reminds me of all the beautiful Oregon lakes!! and it was a little bit more than fun, since i was able to have my girlfriend Kris come play with me while i made it! ( ya shoulda seen how cute her bag turned out! ) kisses Kris!!!


now to make my partner one in their favorite fabrics!! hehe...
XO, Heather