Blog Archive

Pattern Give-A-Way!!

Here's a big shout out to my girl Kerri and her new PDF patterns she's now caring in her shop!! Take a looky lou at the fab patterns and enter, enter, enter! Lot's ol'e lucky ducks will be winning these cuties and when your finished with me ( hahaha... ) pop over to Kerri's and do it again!! Yep... double your chances!! ;)

Per... Kerri!...

Get ready for lots of cuteness!! As all of Annie Oakleaves patterns are exactly that, C U T E!! Ever since I saw Annie's patterns a couple years ago, I fell in love!! From the most adorable little gnomies or as she calls them eenies, to the sweetest little woodland cuties to all the lovely little holiday sweetness! One of the best parts is you get full collections with each set! So many possibilities with each collection to make the most adorable projects for years to come!! Also, keep a look out in the shop, as I have more collections to add!! ;)

Noel from the Christmas Cuties collection!

A little hedgie from the Woodland Cuties collection

Sweet little birdie from the Woodland Cuties collection! Hand stitched by the sweet Kristi. http://www.stitchystitcherson.blogspot.com/

I love you deerly, from the Woodland Cuties collection! Hand stitched by the sweet Kristi. http://www.stitchystitcherson.blogspot.com/

An eenie dracula from the Halloweenie collection. Hand stitched by the sweet Kristi. http://www.stitchystitcherson.blogspot.com/

Falling raindrops from the Eenie collection. Hand stitched by the sweet Kristi. http://www.stitchystitcherson.blogspot.com/

Gnome home from the Eenies collection! Hand stitched by the sweet Kristi. http://www.stitchystitcherson.blogspot.com/

Now to introduce one of my favorite designers of quilt patterns, which I'm sure many of you already know, Kate Conklin!! Kate has some of the most amazing quilt patterns, from her new "Sea Views" to the sweet "Wonky Donkey" that captured my heart!! I can't wait to see all the new patterns she creates in the future!!

"Wonky Donkey"

Last but definatley not least, another fab new designer, Rebecca Johnson of Chasing Cottons!! When I first saw the "Sand Castles" quilt not long ago, I was truly A M A Z E D!! At some point I will have to make one, as it will for sure be an heirloom that the whole family will love!! Isn't it just GORGEOUS!!

Another simply amazing quilt pattern, the "Star Jewels"


Would you like to to be one of 3 winners, of one of these amazing patterns??!! Yep, I thought so. ;) Here is how to win~

  1. leave a comment on this blog post telling me your favorite pattern from each artist.
  2. link to this post on your blog (please feel free to use the photos from this post!) and then come back here to leave a comment telling me you have done so.
  3. follow my blog, then come back here to leave a comment telling me you have done so.
  4. follow annie's cute blog, then come back here to leave a comment telling me you have done so.
  5. follow kate's amazing blog, then come back here to leave a comment telling me you have done so.
  6. follow rebecca's fabulous blog, then come back here to leave a comment telling me you have done so.
  7. follow Kerri's sweetie sweet blog, then come back here to leave a comment telling me you have done so.

    If you do 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or please make a separate comment on this post for each letting me know what you have done so as the comments are your entries. So if you do all five you need to leave 5 comments.

    This is a short giveaway and ends Sunday, August 15th, which I will announce the winner soon after!

Good Luck & have a fabulous weekend!!

Xo, Heather